At the exciting Open House of Amani II in May, Amani International Preschool & Childcare Center II publicly thanked Iskashitaa for its efforts in assisting this community in meaningful ways. Since Amani I opened in October 2012 Iskashitaa has provided it with local fruits and vegetables, educational materials, diapers, volunteers, and more.
- 24/7 operations and acceptance of DES
- PR/ First Aid certified staff
- Caring for children ages 2 weeks to 12 years
- Free transportation to and from school
- Healthy snacks provided with the help of Iskashitaa
Amani is located conveniently at 131 E Mohave Road near Amphi HS and is enrolling now. For additional information call (520) 777-3864. Amani is among the more than 30 organizations to which Iskashitaa donates healthy and nutritious local produce by gleaning Tucson's backyard bounty, Avalon Organic Gardens, and Tucson CSA. We thank all our donors.
Can you suggest other farms or organizations for us to partner with? Please email Iskashitaa at email@example.com or find us on Facebook.