Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Thank you Iskahitaa! ~Letter from Hanna

Here is a letter from our Sunday Farmer's Market coordinator, Hanna Kingsley. Thank you Hanna!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Iskashitaa,

              Wow. I must say that I am incredibly grateful to have had the opportunity to volunteer with this organization. I learned so much about so many things and met so many incredible people, it amazes me how much more colorful my life has become since i started at the farmer's market almost a full year ago now! The Iskashitaa staff has made Tucson feel that much more like home for me, and I am really quite sad to be saying goodbye.
              This organization is certainly one of a kind and I so so SO hope to continue working with it in one way or another, even though I will be in Phoenix. There is much to learn from what you all do, and there especially is much to learn from the people you help.

Thank you for an amazing year and experience!

Sincerly,
♥ Hanna

No comments:

Post a Comment