Friday, March 14, 2014

Iskashitaa Welcomes New Intern

My name is Anahiza Vianey Carrillo, born and raised here in Tucson, AZ since September 14, 1993. I graduated at Toltecalli High School in 2012 as valedictorian and throughout my four years there received a Certificate of Special Congressional Recognition, City Council Office Certificate of Appreciation, and the Roots of Success: Environmental Literacy Curriculum. I was awarded the Luis Perales Service Learning Award, an award that was given to a single person out of the entire student body for being the most dedicated and hardworking. I also won the Superintendent's Achievement Recognition award. With the training I received from four years working with the Tierra Y Libertad Organization gardening, composting, harvesting, and doing community-based outreach, I am very excited to continue and expand my knowledge here at Iskashitaa for the next 8 weeks as an Intern through the Goodwill program.


Anahiza Vianey Carillo
Goodwill Office Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment