Thursday, June 20, 2013

Iskashitaa Welcomes U of A / Goodwill Intern Anthony Adun

"Hello, my name is Anthony Adun and
I am currently an intern at Iskashitaa.
I graduated from Catalina Magnet
High School, and I am going to be a Sophomore at the University of
Arizona in August of 2013. 
 
In my time at Iskashitaa I look
forward to working with people from diverse ethnic backgrounds, as well
as supporting the staff here on our mission to give back to the
community and empower individuals
in Tucson.
"
 
You can email Anthony at tucsonrefugees@gmail.com or welcome him when he answers your many calls at (520) 440 0100.

If you are interested in an internship or know someone attending any university who may be interested, contact volunteer@iskashitaa.org with a résumé, and request list of available internships and special programs. Later this summer we will introduce interns from Duke, Stanford and ASU.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment