- Come view the Refugee Exhibit in Ravenscroft Hall
- Try Nepalese food
- Get a henna tattoo done by Bhutanese refugees
- Spice up your hair with African braids
- Shape your eybrow using the Asian tradition of threading
- Watch or participate in an Open Mic/talent show
- Learn a Bhutanese dance or two taught by refugees
- Browse the refugee arts and crafts and Iskashitaa's local marmalades for sale.
Click here for a copy of the flyer for Sunday's Concert.
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Looking for good music, food and company?
The Love Club of Catalina Foothills High School invites you, your family and friends to join them this Sunday for a Refugee Fundraising Concert!
at 10:04 AM