- Local marmalades and vinegars
- Recycled rag rugs
- Burundi baskets made from recycled material
- Plarn water bottle holders
- Stylized crocheted bags
- Sewn cloth shopping bags
- Handmade harvesting bags for the locavores
- Quilts & pillows
- Baby booties
- Skinny scarves perfect for Sonora--more style, less warmth
- Drawstring giftbags
- Stockings for your stuffers.
We look forward to seeing you supporting local refugee artisans this Friday! Also, thank you to Chris' Cafe for hosting us.
For more information about the Buy Local Day Events in Tucson, click here or check out http://localfirstaz.com/tucson.